Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sometimes the question is not 'Why?' Sometimes the question is 'Why Not?'


So when you wake on a Saturday morning... of a three day weekend... with no plans... only to shop for a couch and maybe towels, and you are not driving.... Um, WHY NOT?

I give you, the Peanut Butter Kahlua Blended.

In a blender, or mixing glass add:

2 oz of Kahlua, original
1 oz of Sauza 901 Tequila, because I can't stop the feeling!
2 oz of coconut creme
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
1 cup of ice

Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and I topped with crushed graham crackers.

Oh my. So good. Perfect way to get my day started!

Tip: You are going to want to stick with a really smooth tequila. Something with too much of a bite, it will leave you with a funny tickle. The peanut butter compliments the coffee flavor, so even someone who doesn't prefer coffee will enjoy this drink.

So, peanut butter is good for breakfast. I drink coffee most mornings. It's 10:30. AM. Why Not?!

cheers,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment