Saturday, June 11, 2016

Downtown Parties, Gin and Lemonade



A friend of mine just moved into a beautiful downtown loft. It is just as you would expect. Stylish and perfect for a single man about town. The official house warming happened with food, music friends and neighbors. What a great night for a refreshing drink that is as stylish as the loft and the gentleman who resides there.

I give you, Tyler's Loft Lemonade.

For my batch cocktails, I use a large, recycled pickle jar. It has a lid an travels well.

The day before, I combined:
6 cups of fresh pressed lemonade (recipe to come)
1 large cucumber sliced

Right before serving:
I added 2 large sliced lemons
2 cups of Aviation Gin (the best and only gin I drink ;) )
Add a bit of Vanilla Simple Syrup if needed
Add some ice

Curl slices of cucumbers into pretty garnishes and Drink up!

So perfectly brilliant for a summer party.

Congrats on the place Tyler! Here's to many more!

cheers,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment