Sunday, December 4, 2016

25 Days of Cocktails | Day 3: Apple Hotness


After an INCREDIBLY long work week, my dear husband came home with an unfortunate cold. The temperatures, and not to mention, the leaves have fallen in my part of the world, so staying warm isn't always easy.

He is a trooper, and not at all a drinker, so I set out to make him a concoction to knock the cold right outta him. Well, at least for me to drink and stay warm.

I give you, Apple Hotness

2 oz of Crown Royal Apple
4 oz of Apple Cider or Apple Juice (I like Simply Apple)
Pinch of sugar
Dash of cinnamon

Warm the apple juice to your liking. (I like the beverage setting on my microwave.)
Add in the Crown Royal Apple, sugar and dash of cinnamon. Stir and enjoy.

Even he liked the sip he had. Perfectly suited for a winter evening.

cheers,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment