Wednesday, December 7, 2016

25 Days of Cocktails | Day 6: Apple Cider Mimosa



I absolutely love it when my friends tag me in photos of cool cocktails. It lets me know they are certain I will try just about anything!

A dear friend tagged me in a recipe that was sure to draw my attention. I vowed to make that cocktail and maybe even invite him over for a drink.

As you can imagine, days turned into weeks and it might even be months by now. I was thinking of him, so I decided I wouldn't let any more time pass. Life is too short to not make a delicious drink.

To that very strong and courageous friend... you are inspirational.

He and I give you a recreation, the Apple Cider Mimosa.

1 oz of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
2 oz of apple cider
Champagne
Caramel Sauce
Sugar for rimming the glass

Dip your flute into caramel sauce and then into sugar. Pour in the vodka, cider and top with champagne. Serve, drink and be prepared to make many many more. They are delicious!

cheers,
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment